A new project is under construction in the village of Chatalkoy. This is a popular place for both tourists and locals.
The village is located a 10-minute drive from the city center of Kyrenia. Just 2.5 km from the University „Cyprus International University“.
The delivery of the project is scheduled for January 2024. The location of the complex is such that it offers stunning views of both the Kyrenia mountain range and the beautiful Mediterranean Sea.
In total, the complex will have 16 apartments with 3 bedrooms. The total area is from 117 to 120 m2.
– Entrance steel door
– Stairs made of natural marble or wood to choose from
– Laminated parquet in bedrooms, porcelain tiles (60×60, 60×120) in all other areas, ceramic tiles in bathrooms, and wall areas above the kitchen countertop – colors and models to choose from
– Glossy acrylic kitchen cabinets (top/bottom) – colors and patterns to choose from
– Laminated wardrobes in the bedrooms
– Exterior windows and balcony doors made of aluminum double glazing
– Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms
– Bathrooms with washbasin cabinet
– Wardrobe at the entrance
– Built-in toilet tank
– Infrastructure for central heating system and multi inverter air conditioning
– Exterior walls made of eco-bricks
– Solar panels and cistern for 2 tons of hot water
- Province / State: Kyrenia
- City / Town: Catalkoy